Propper ACU Trousers Subdued Digital Urban F5211, Brand New With Tags.
Sizes; XL/R-3 . Please enter Size in Comment/Note Box at check out.
Approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army, these fully functional ACU (Army Combat Uniform) Trousers from Propper are constructed from fade, shrink and wrinkle resistant Polycotton Ripstop fabric coated with Teflon fabric protector and feature hard-wearing button fly opening and extra patched knee and seat area for added durability. Two forward-tilted cargo pockets and bellowed storage pockets on each leg provide spacious room for the essentials, while blousing on the leg cuffs and drawstring tie bottoms create a more comfortable fit over the boots. Presented Propper ACU Trousers are ideal as a duty wear for cadets and law enforcement, as well as for field sports enthusiasts, hunting fans or outdoor activities.
- Fully functional tactical trousers
- Tailored to meet FQ/PD/07-14A military specification
- Durable button fly
- Two front hand pockets with reinforced fillets
- Two back pockets with flaps and concealed buttons
- Two expandable forward-tilted side cargo pockets with buttoned down flaps and side drainage
- Two expandable lower leg pockets with buttoned down flaps and bottom drainage
- Reinforced knees and seat for wear resistance
- External openings for knee pads with hook-and-loop closure
- Seven sturdy belt loops can accommodate belt up to 2″ (5cm) wide
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Durable drawstring leg closures for better fit
- Stain and liquid repellent Teflon fabric protector
- Fade, shrink and wrinkle resistant Polycotton Ripstop fabric
- Not NIR compliant
- Material: 65% Polyester 35% Cotton Ripstop
- Manufacturer: Propper
- Manufacturer’s number: F5211